French Windows offer various arrangement opportunities, as well as freedom and comfort. They open outward giving you more free space. You no longer have to move your favourite decorations standing on the window sill, such as flowerpots or other elements and you have room to decorate your apartment anyway you like.
We always take individual Customer preferences into consideration. All necessary window elements are previously discussed with the Recipient.
Structure: No mullion to divide two units of a window
Timber: Pine, oak, meranti
Thickness: Frame: 95/57mm; Sash: 52/55mm
Opening: side-hung; tilting outward; fixed glazing
Glazing: Standard – thermofloat? Ug= 1,1 W/m2K
- Anti-burglary glass
- Anti-reflective glass
- Acoustic glass
- Sandblasted and Decorative glass
- Self-cleaning glass
Ironmongery: Standard ? Securistyle
Optional: Cobra anti-burglary ironmongery by WINKHAUS
- azure ? keeps evident structure of the wood
- obscure in complete RAL colour chart
- 4-layer paint system of ecological paints by the Finnish company Teknos or the Dutch company Sikkens
- Carpentry single or dual colour
Gaskets: Q ?lon by Schlegel
Georgian bars (optional):
- glued on both sides
- traditional lead – ?leads?
Ancillaries: decorative ironmongery by Westward, Mighton, Pickard, trickle vents, limit stop, frame extension, handles with keys, window sills, head drip