- The following conditions apply to timber doors and windows manufactured by Bespoke Windows London Ltd.
- A detailed list of products under warranty is every time specified between the Seller and the Buyer in a commercial agreement.
- Bespoke Windows London Ltd issues the following warranty:
– 10 years for a timber window and door construction
– 5 years for the tightness of glazed glass
– 5 years for ironmongery
– 5 years for the coating
– 1 year for accessories mounted on windows and doors
4. The foregoing warranty covers only the doors and windows used properly and according to the user?s manual. The following requirements should be met in particular:
– rooms should be properly and regularly ventilated
– air humidity in the room should not exceed 70%
– warm water with delicate washing agents should be used to clean doors and windows. Aggressive chemical or abrasive agents, such as vinegar, ammonia, etc. should not be used
– coating should be preserved based on the Manufacturer?s specifications
5. Warranty period is calculated from the moment the Customer collects the purchased goods. Rights resulting from the Warranty Card are effective the moment all accounts with the Supplier are settled.
6. Goods unpaid for are not included in the warranty. Warranty expires when payments are not settled in due time.
7. Warranty is issued when a Warranty Card and a proof of purchase is submitted in the sales point or directly to the Manufacturer within 14 days of the date a flaw was detected. Claims must be submitted in writing.
8. The Seller is obliged to answer a claim within 28 days.
9. Warranty does not involve the following:
– goods with flaws or defects due to which the price of such goods was lowered
– goods with flaws, which are invisible after assembly and have no influence on the use value
– goods with flaws resulting from improper storage, assembly or use
– goods with discolorations or damage to the timber caused by the room humidity exceeding 70%
– goods with little glass defects indicated by the Manufacturer
– goods with damage to the coating, which was not caused by the Manufacturer (e.g. due to using adhesive tapes and washing agents or sharp tools not designed to washing)
– accidents beyond the Manufacturer?s control and operation conditions (e.g. fire, flood, devastation, etc.)
10. Manufacturer reserves the right to evaluate and qualify the damage.
11. Warranty is lost due to the following:
– individual alterations
– wrong assembly not according to the instruction
12. Purchasing of the product means accepting its warranty conditions.
13. The Customers? rights expire due to any window and door repairs and alterations performed in the warranty period by unauthorized persons.
14. In case of unjustified notifications, all service costs are born by the Ordering Party.
15. Warranty is effective in all states within the European Union.
16. In cases not covered by the foregoing warranty, regulations of Act dated 27 July 2012 regarding particular terms and conditions of consumer sale are effective (Journal of Acts No 141 item 1176)